Dr. Michael J. Hogan joined us to discuss hypertension. High blood pressure is painless and causes 1 million deaths a year in the United States. It can lead to heart disease, kidney failure, strokes and dementia. We talked about the latest in diagnoses and treatment.
Listen Live Saturday MorningsMedical Edge Weekend airs live on Saturday mornings from 9-10 Central Time. Click the link below to listen live!
- These factors may increase your risk of #BrainCancer: http://t.co/YSGkxwIeqA #BrainTumor about 28 minutes ago from Sprinklr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FarrisTimimi: Tools need rules: Our new video: #SocialMedia guidelines for @MayoClinic staff http://t.co/w3tyoeDnIE #hcsmeu #hcsm #mccsm about 1 hour ago from Sprinklr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @virgokat72 Pls call our Office of Patient Affairs, Mon-Fri, and reps will assist you. AZ 480-342-2651; FL 904-953-2019; MN 507-284-4988. about 1 hour ago from Sprinklr in reply to virgokat72 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BlueBookMedical Unfortunately, we cannot recommend a national retailer. http://t.co/ScmeX8YTFs about 1 hour ago from Sprinklr in reply to BlueBookMedical ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @maniashahzad We're sorry to hear that you continue having miscarriages. Here's a link that may be helpful. http://t.co/C8hSjl5yaz. about 1 hour ago from Sprinklr in reply to maniashahzad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @iezekwenna You should always seek help, but the longer you wait the more likely the damage is permanent. about 3 hours ago from HootSuite in reply to IEzekwenna ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @janehelmke TIA indicates that symptoms are transient, but still important risk factor for future stroke. about 3 hours ago from HootSuite in reply to JaneHelmke ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jimpicito Direct smoking is a higher risk then passive smoking exposure. about 3 hours ago from HootSuite in reply to jimpicito ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @alshamri18 In general, viagra does not put the patient at increase risk for stroke. about 3 hours ago from HootSuite in reply to alshamri18 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank you for all the questions on #stroke! To learn more, head to the blog & watch Dr. Brown's video: http://t.co/zhN9fzpy5y #mayoradio about 4 hours ago from Bitly Composer ReplyRetweetFavorite